Sunday, July 09, 2006

Many's the time that I have sat down to watch a film at a public cinema only to be assaulted by a ham-fistedly made "anti-piracy" public service announcement.

I find myself left so agitated by this corporate piece of inanity, designed expressly to insult me personally on several ideological and aesthetic levels, that rather than watch the actual movie I am tempted to immediately return home to spend a pleasant evening ripping DVDs out of pure spite.

Here is the advertisement:

Indeed I would steal a fucking car

So it is with great pleasure that I present the people's answer to this silliness, created by whosoever runs youwouldnt.net and brought to my attention by Melanie Swalwell.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 pm, Blogger the rantolotl said...

hahahahahahaahaha!

Excellent!

I hope you're enjoying Dr. Woo =D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home