Monday, October 23, 2006

Unemployed wastrel as I am, it occurred to me recently that I should perhaps monetise my value chain (nod to Shiralee Saul and Helen Stuckey), or in other words, make some money.

So I am pleased to announce the launch of my Café Press store, Kipper's Mighte Shoppe. It will contain only the choicest, most select items for the public's delectation.



While the aim is to offer a wide range of products to meet the demands of a diversifying modern lifestyle, the first line I have available is in accessories.

To wit, this accessory:


Made from 100% recycled middle-class guilt

An enviro bag for the self-respect-conscious, with a design inspired by a blog post that readers may recall reading here.

Back view of same bag


The profits for every bag sold go towards saving my immediate environment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home