Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sometimes I feel embarrassed to be a game developer, I must admit. Sometimes one feels as if a distance-learning-based banana appreciation class for adolescent chimpanzees would be a milieu more conducive within which to create art for the 21st century.

But today I am proud. I love us! The game development community rocks! We are coming of age, and no naysayers will be allowed to stand in our way.

Game developers! United! Will never be defeated!

And I mean that most sincerely.

5 Comments:

At 3:18 am, Blogger The Rantolotl said...

More entries now.


NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

 
At 12:08 am, Blogger Foozwah said...

*tap tap tap*

Hello?

Is this thing on?

*tap tap*

 
At 3:25 am, Blogger Kipper said...

Sorry everyone. Transmission will resume soon!

 
At 3:43 am, Blogger Foozwah said...

That's cool - just hoping that "Frankly" hasn't succumbed to the terrible disease of Apathia ozgamedevblogcantbe arsedtopostanymoreitis*, which has already struck down so many others... ;-)

(*The prevalence and virulence of said affliction being the chief reason I can't even be bothered to start a blog, let alone try and keep one updated, so I'm hardly in a position to complain.)

 
At 1:13 am, Blogger Ben.H said...

Take your time! I just got here so I'm catching up on your archives.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home