Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm posting this picture (of Rob and Anthony playing at the Mulhouse arts centre (La Filature) for the Neia Musik festival) on my blog primarily because of the heavy-handed fuss made by some theatre technician about me having my camera in the room and thereby endangering intellectual property.

So without much further ado I present the ill-gotten fruits of my illegal photographic labours.

Suck it up, bitch.



Illegal image of Robin Fox and Anthony Pateras making music

3 Comments:

At 3:11 pm, Blogger Quese said...

whoa, intellectual property? for a photograph? that´s like, some debate that ended in early 1900s.

 
At 9:47 pm, Blogger Kipper said...

My thoughts exactly.

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger Ben.H said...

The tight bastards didn't even let Rob and Anth have chairs, presumably because they would have STOLEN them afterwards for their carry-on luggage back to Australia.

It's just cruel, those guys must be about 30 by now.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home