Thursday, July 26, 2007

I am in Glasgow to be asked questions.

God knows how I managed to arrive here unscathed, because my journey was not without incident (why is it always like this when I travel?*)

I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say that by the time I got to the British Airways Business Class Lounge at Heathrow and saw the free self-service bar...



...I needed to mix myself a vary large and multi-faceted cocktail. Perhaps more than one, even.

Then Marcus and his minder met me at the airport and we went to the Glasgow Centre for Contemporary Art to meet someone. One of the internal walls in the Centre is an 18th century facade from a building that was discovered recently buried under a hill. Here it is with Marcus.


He is looking shifty. He still won't tell me what his questions are.



* Remind me to tell you about the time when Air France at Barcelona International Airport called the police on me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home