Friday, July 13, 2007

Tonight I went and saw Matmos play at la Fondation Cartier (thanks to Anne).



A Matmos dude sporting stylish 50s rock star jacket.

My favourite bit was when one of the guys got on the mic and dissed the Fondation Cartier door people for giving them supercilious attitude when they came in carrying their guitars. I felt their pain. (Oh yeah and the music was great too*. Listen here.)

So that was my coooool thing to do this week. My tragic thing to do this week will be to go along to see the new Harry Potter film. Alone.

* I mean seriously, wow.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 am, Blogger Conor said...

They're pretty good, I hadn't heard them before.

 
At 4:59 am, Blogger Kipper said...

I caaan't buleeve I'm still awak at 5 am whats wrong wiv me

I'm sure this wouldn't happen if didn't live swaddled in a sheet and a grimy backpack clutching my computer all day.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home