Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Whenever one attempts to elicit sympathy from my friend rantolotl, she pretends to listen attentively at first... but then when it comes time for her to offer a soothing word or two of consolation she comes back with this most sarcastic and unsympathetic reply:

I hear what you're saying... and it sounds like "waaaaaaaaah!"

I now find that she is secretly working for the CIA, and I have evidence to support this claim, unearthed recently by wikiscanner.

From BBC news:

An online tool that claims to reveal the identity of organisations that edit Wikipedia pages has revealed that the CIA was involved in editing entries.

On the profile of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the tool indicates that a worker on the CIA network reportedly added the exclamation "Wahhhhhh!" before a section on the leader's plans for his presidency.



If you are reading this, rantolotl: I expect a full and prompt explanation, and "I slipped over in the shower
* and fell on it [the CIA]" isn't going to cut the mustard this time, I'm afraid.


* nod to Sarah (you dirty girl)


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:01 am, Blogger The Rantolotl said...

I totally did it, and I'm not sorry.

There. I said it.

Now, hows about the truth about you and the FBI, you floosie?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home