Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You have all been remarkably silent on the subject of laptop cooling pads. My resulting sense of pique has inspired me to revenge: namely, to drive you into a jealous frenzy with this image of a Christmas pudding.


Nicki and Pam made this traditional English Christmas pudding.


I have other photos of Cleveland to post, including a photo of a bottle of homophobic shampoo. In the meantime, however, please contemplate this scene taken from a suburban train station.

2 Comments:

At 12:28 am, Blogger UnfriendlyGhost said...

Homophobic shampoo? Do tell.

 
At 12:01 pm, Blogger The Rantolotl said...

I made a boxing day ham. I didn't get to make anything for christmas day, because my bastard family don't trust me with food.

See if they get any of the delicious ricotta dumplings I'm about to make. Hah!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home