Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have purchased a new straw boater in London and I am looking forward to wearing it in Paris.

Once you see this boater (you can view it below) you will agree that it needs to be worn in Paris as soon as possible, and therefore that accommodating its wearer in Paris is a matter of urgency.

Bref, I would love to hear from anyone who knows of someone who is going away for the summer (or part thereof) and would permit me to occupy their room in exchange for me paying their rent.


Boater worn by the girls at Marist School in London, and by me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:32 pm, Blogger Ben.H said...

So, how much longer are you in London? I've just flown back in myself.

 
At 2:35 pm, Blogger Kipper said...

I'm actually in Belfast! Hope your Melbourne gigs went well!

 
At 2:46 am, Blogger Conor said...

Surely the correct venue for such a hat is on a boat? Do they allow gondola's on the Seine?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home