Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Many thanks to friends who have been sending in photos of obscene-looking vegetables. Keep them coming - every legume helps.

My friend Kylie is a keen gardener and was kind enough to email me a photo of one of the potatoes she has grown, all the way from Sandringham in Auckland, New Zealand.

She writes:
"It's a potato. It is also a prize-winning entrant in the Sandringham Country Women's Institute
Grow Your Own Dildo Competition."

Thank you Kylie, and I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that your potato is now featured in my Suggestively-Shaped Vegetables application on Facebook.

I have named it "The Nun's Repast" after consultation with my flatmate.*



* Ca ressemble une bite, non? "Le repas de la religieuse" - ca va ou pas? Ok bon alors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home