Sunday, September 14, 2008


A couple of wild ponies that I tried to befriend on a Turkish island where the only transport is pony-drawn carriages. I don't speak Turkish, but I believe they said something along the lines of "fuck off and leave us alone".

I am doing quite a bit of work with Ponies at the moment, and I've been listening to music in order to keep my eyes on the trail and my feet in the stirrups.

Here's the playlist I made, in case anyone's interested in listening along in solidarity:

Discover Modeselektor!


Question: How many surprising ideas can one quietly inject into a pony game?
Answer: You'd be surprised.

2 Comments:

At 1:21 pm, Blogger Mariella said...

I’m falling for a guy I met on the internet but he’s already got a girlfriend. I know he feels the same about me, but I worry that maybe I’m being stupid.

I’m 25, he’s 28 and from my home town. We met for a drink a couple of weeks ago and got on so well I went back to his flat.

We chatted for a bit and as I was pretending leave he leaned across and kissed me. I kissed him back and it felt so right, we ended up shagging like bunnies.

Since then we’ve talked on the phone or texted every day and we’re getting very serious about each other. It would be perfect – if it wasn’t for his girlfriend.
It doesn’t stop me because I’m single and hurting no-one. He told me about her when we first started talking but she lives about 30 miles away so isn’t around all the time.

He said last week there is no future for them and that he’s not happy. He goes to see his girlfriend every weekend but still finds time to shag me. He sends me texts saying “im so lucky 2 hv u. u’re sngl & cd hv ny bloke u wnt”. (His texting drives me crazy.)

At the end of the day he’s the only one I want and I’m willing to be just his lover as long as I have to, but do you think he will dump his girlfriend for me? Please help, I'm desperate.

 
At 6:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not the only one his texting is driving crazy! If things don't work out between you (or even if things do work out but he'd like yet _another_ lover on the side ...of the side) please tell him to get in contact!

Leave a msg here - I'll check regularly!

All the best, Arthur.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home